Cinema 4D Global Viewport Toggles
A set of handy scripts which provide buttons to toggle various global viewport objects.
1. In Cinema 4D open the menu Script > User Scripts > Script Folder….
2. Place the “Toggles” folder/directory in the Script folder
3. Quit and relaunch Cinema 4D
4. The scrips should be available now
5. Customize the UI – See this gif animation for a quick how-to http://www.3dconge.com/files/customize-UI.gif
6. Make sure you save the new layout!
Included Toggle Scripts
- Cinema 4D R15 or later
- Works with Mac OS X or Windows